AIMSTo give needy families from informal settlements (slums) the chance to shift from the urban slum to their own lands, in order to enable them to live a positive prospective life on their lands.
- To make it possible for the children to experience a more peaceful and healthier childhood and thereby to create a grounded grown-up human being in future society.
- The family to gain independence through a (new-) start help and school sponsorships.
- To foster self-reliance, growth and progress in the Kenyan society through individual support for vulnerable mothers, initiating eco businesses with renewable energies on the countryside.
- Maintain the cultural values and spread cultural knowledge and respect cross-generationally by supporting elderly persons in the communities.
- To build inter-cultural and social bridges through volunteer stays, which are contributing towards the evaluation of the project and the requisition of the family's needs.
- Families in the slums still live in inhumane circumstances. For decades homeless, and often jobless migrants, have moved into the already over-populated slums of Nairobi from the countryside hoping to find a better life. By donations and other activities like hosting voluntary fundraising events such as charity runs, flea markets, providing corporate funding, simple creativity or volunteer work in Kenya you can help directly. The initiative is based on the principles of voluntarism and common public interest for the community from the grassroots so no administration expense arises.